Wed, March 7, 2012
10:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Lowman Student Center
The 2012 Criminal Justice Career Fair will feature numerous agencies from the field to discuss job and internship opportunities in law enforcement, corrections, courts, private security, victim services, forensics and related fields with current students, graduates and alumni.
Dress professional, bring copies of your resume and do research on companies before attending this event. You will have a chance to make contacts and talk about employment with companies that are looking to hire CJ majors!
Among the preliminary list of those attending are:
- Police Departments: Beaumont, Belton, Carrollton, Bryan, College Station, Columbia, Houston, Irving, San Antonio
- Sheriff's Offices: Travis County
- State Law Enforcement: Texas Department of Public Safety; Texas Parks & Wildlife
- Federal Agencies: FBI, Federal Air Marshal, Bureau of Diplomatic Security
- Military: Marine Corps
- Victim Services: MADD
- Private Security: Photofax, Target
- Other: Center for Advanced Legal Studies