What Would Lady Justice Do?
Sat, Apr 23, 2016
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Lowman Student Center Theatre
The National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice will host a mini conference entitled “What Would Lady Justice Do?” to explore how justice is implemented throughout the criminal justice system. Among the topics addressed will be:
- Crime Scene Analysis: EPA Special Agent De'Montra Rainey, Houston Criminal Investigations Division
- Entrepreneurship: Larry Kemp, owner of Kemp and Sons
- Juvenile Delinquency and Mentorship: Terri McGee, NABCJ National Vice President
- Sexual Assault Victimization: Attorney Nancy Hebert
- Mock Trial: Keith Branch, NABCJ National Legal Advisor
- Drug Identification: Dr. Jasmine Drake, Texas Southern University
- Keynote Address: Special Agent Dana L. Carter, Assistant Inspector in Charge, U.S. Postal Inspection Service, Houston
For more information, contact Xavier Perry, president of NABCJ-SHSU at firstname.lastname@example.org.